Posted on March 30 2016
We made it a year! When we launched our shop a year ago we didn't know what to expect. We've spoken nearly everyday for as long as I can remember. But increasingly our conversations kept turning to this idea of a shop where we could share our passion for crafting, design and all things colorful. So one day, we just said, "Let's do it!". Since that day we have learned so much. We've learned a lot about Etsy, the great community and running a shop. Learning new skills became both necessary and a welcome challenge. And we definitely learned things about ourselves and each other.
We asked ourselves what three things we each learned since launch day. Below are our answers.
1. Working with your sister is awesome!
2. Finding time in little pockets is easier than a procrastinator would think.
3. Testing products online really shows you that your taste is not everyone's but that's okay. :)
1. I really can do anything I put my mind to.
2. You get out of something what you put in, but there's still always more to do.
3. When you are doing something you, working with someone you love and have lots of support, anything is possible.
We want to thank every one of our friends, family and customers for such a great year. There are so many great things planned for year two and we can't wait to share them with you!